Thursday 4 February 2016

International embarrasment President Buhari takes sit Meant for Niger Republic Instead of Nigeria

Well I must say am flabbergasted, I mean I was totally speechless. The first question that ran through my mind was, this couldn't be real I mean how on earth, it just couldn't be.

I mean how can the president of Nigerian, in an international setting mistake Niger Republic for Nigeria.

Well here it is


I know its kind of hard to believe, am finding it hard my self to digest, but this has spark heated comments on Facebook some of which might seem offence to readers





As we all wait for the much desired change to sweep across Nigeria let's keep praying relentlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Primate Elija Babatunde Ayodele Releases Prophecies for 2016

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele is the founder and spiritual head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church. In this interview with select jour...

MyNews Mix